Bengal Film and Television Chamber of Commerce (B.F.T.C.C.) has been incorporated under Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013 as a nonprofit organization with the objective to Promote, Develop, Encourage, Create, Provide, Manage and Maintain the Nature, Condition, Infrastructure, Peaceful and Healthy Atmosphere for its Members and Associates with the Bengal Film and Television Industry in present and future.
Initial Plan Of Action To Move Forward
- Protect, Safeguard, and Advice on Registration of Copyright and IPR as per the norms.
- Title Registration for Film and Television with No Objection Certificate for
Censor Board of Film Certification.
- Organizing Social and Financial security.
- The movement against Piracy.
- The movement against Monopoly and Increase Healthy Competition.
- Organize, Conduct and Participate in Seminars, Discussions, Conferences, and Courses of Studies in Media and Entertainment.
- Assist Theatre Owners to upgrade their respective property with Financial and Technical support.
- Other Related Issues.
Our Board of Directors